What It Means
Adopting an ‘At-Risk’ Healing Herb is your five year commitment to sponsor your adopted herb’s page on UpS’s website. The web page will include your logo, a brief description of your organization, and any relevant information you provide. The web page will be regularly updated with current research towards the conservation and propagation of your adopted healing herb. Your adoption fee also helps fund the many programs which fulfill the mission of United Plant Savers.
- COMMUNITY GARDEN EDUCATIONAL GRANTS
- PARTNERS IN EDUCATION
- BOTANICAL SANCTUARY NETWORK
- PLANTING THE FUTURE EDUCATIONAL EVENTS
- JOURNAL OFMEDICINAL PLANT CONSERVATION
- DEVELOPMENT OF OUR ‘AT-RISK’ TOOL
- GOLDENSEAL SANCTUARY INTERN PROGRAM
In these and many other ways, United Plant Savers serves as a voice for the conservation of our native medicinal plants.
To learn about how To adopt and the benefits of adopting an 'At-Risk' healing herb
Download our PDF brochure for more information.