Formed in the spirit of hope, United Plant Savers is a group of plant enthusiasts committed to raising public awareness of the plight of our wild medicinal plants and to protecting these plants through organic cultivation, sustainable agricultural practices, and the replanting of native medicinal species back into their natural habitats. Our goal is to ensure that these valuable medicinal plants will be preserved for our grandchildren and our grandchildrens' grandchildren. Our membership reflects the great diversity of American herbalism and includes wildcrafters, seed collectors, manufacturers, growers, botanists, practitioners, medicine makers, educators and plant lovers from all walks of life.
Benefits of Becoming a Member of UpS:
UpS offers four membership options
- Receive your Membership Package
- Receive annual Journal and biannual Bulletins
- Opportunities to participate in Spring and Fall Give-away seeds/plants for replanting purposes
- Access our Directory of nurseries, seed sources and farms that supply “at-risk” herbs
- Receive discounted registration for Planting the Future conferences
- Become eligible for Community Grants and other benefits.
- Access UpS Educational Publications and backissues of newsletters.
- Post messages and participate in any one of the UpS forums
Get the important details here that explains membership logins!
- UpS Individual Membership - $35 / year
- UpS Non-Profit / Educational Membership - $50 / year
- UpS Corporate Membership - $200 / year
- UpS Lifetime Membership - $1000
Current members of UpS have been sent via email or with new membership or renewal information their personalized login name and password to access our Membership Resources page. Once Logged in you'll see the link to the Member Resources page at the bottom of the left side menu and on the horizontal green bar. Login in is located in the upper right hand corner of all pages in our website. You can create your own unique profile by visiting the “My Profile” page next to the login.
As a member you can contribute to the online forum. The forum will be viewed by any visitor to the website but only members can post to the forum.
For new members who join via the website, you will create your login information through the registration process; once you are registered you will be prompted to then pay for your membership, then once your order is processed your login name and password will work.
If you are a current member and have not received your login via email, we may not have a valid email for you on file. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you your login information.
Please be patient with us as we work towards this transition to a more engaging online community of individuals dedicated to medicinal plant conservation.
On the member resource page you will find the Summer 2011 Bulletin that details the potential of the new website.
Please feel free to send us your comments, thoughts and ideas
that provide feedback on the new United Plant Savers website…