Dear Friends and Members of United Plant Savers,
The time has come to collect new articles for our annual Journal of Medicinal Plant Conservation, to be published in Spring 2017. We invite all of our members and supporters to tell their stories and share their knowledge and experiences in this upcoming issue. If you have participated in research or have stories or news of interest about “At-Risk” or native medicinal plants, please share with our membership.
The theme for the Spring 2017
Journal of Medicinal Plant Conservation
is Community and Action.
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY?
WHAT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS?
HOW DO WE CREATE COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT LOCAL HERBALISM?
HOW DO WE ACTIVATE OUR HERBAL COMMUNITIES?
This year we have seen the herbal community rise into action for herbal grief care, for herbal clinics, and for herbal wellness and healing. We want to hear your stories. We welcome your submission and we do have a selective process so not all submission will be published but we will try and share them through emails and social media when possible.
Submission Deadline: January 10, 2017
- All documents must be in WORD format.
- Please limit word count to 800 or less. If your article is longer we will edit it to fit available space. Please let us know if you would like to see edits before we go to print.
- We ask that you cite your references in APA format with (author, date). Examples can be provided from our office upon request.
- Please submit an author bio and be sure to include author information (names, affiliations, corresponding author email).
- Consider attaching a photo to accompany your piece. Please send high-resolution photos as jpeg as a separate file. Please provide captions for your photos.